User account vs. Admin account

How can I make a new user account look and feel like the Admin account
without giving all folder permissions. Is there an easy way to duplicate
the desktop in the new account?
1 answer Last reply
More about user account admin account

    Every account in Windows XP has the 'look and feel' of the Default User, a
    hidden account. In addition, every user has the look and feel of the All
    Users account. Beyond that users, create their own look and feel. You'll
    have to recreate these features manually.

    Ted Zieglar

    "Bill" <wdbland@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > How can I make a new user account look and feel like the Admin account
    > without giving all folder permissions. Is there an easy way to duplicate
    > the desktop in the new account?

Desktops Microsoft Permissions Windows XP