User account vs. Admin account

November 28, 2004 2:55:36 AM

How can I make a new user account look and feel like the Admin account
without giving all folder permissions. Is there an easy way to duplicate
the desktop in the new account?
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 3:09:00 AM

Every account in Windows XP has the 'look and feel' of the Default User, a
hidden account. In addition, every user has the look and feel of the All
Users account. Beyond that users, create their own look and feel. You'll
have to recreate these features manually.

Ted Zieglar

!