how to get things u have deleted

November 28, 2004 4:48:06 PM

Hi I have recently deleted a file from quicktime. it now does not let
me uninstall it from my computer. what should i do.

please help

--
cph3

More about : things deleted

November 28, 2004 4:48:07 PM

You should have used UNINSTALL instead of DELETE. Just install quicktime
again, then use the uninstall function rather than the delete function.

"cph3" <cph3.1gfsgy@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Hi I have recently deleted a file from quicktime. it now does not let
> me uninstall it from my computer. what should i do.
>
> please help
>

> --
> cph3
Anonymous