Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

USEAST Ladder - begging 2 socket elite light armor

Tags:
  • Light
  • Games
  • Socket
  • Diablo
  • Elite
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:03:38 PM

Group,

If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
the armor :)

Thanks,
Julie

More about : useast ladder begging socket elite light armor

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:11:05 AM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:35:32 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
<clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>"Julie Warden" <julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Group,
>>
>> If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
>> Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
>> all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
>> the armor :)
>>
>Glad to. Account name?

And how exactly do you find time to play on both USWest AND USEast?

Alan - only has time to play one realm and click on the other realm to
keep his chars from expiring.
--

USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-7 Ladder SC

March 29, 2005 3:15:02 AM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:35:32 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
<clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>"Julie Warden" <julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Group,
>>
>> If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
>> Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
>> all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
>> the armor :)
>>
>Glad to. Account name?

Thanks! Account: putbutteronit
I play most everynight that I'm in. You can e-mail me if you remove
the obvious spamtrap.

Julie