USEAST Ladder - begging 2 socket elite light armor

Group,

If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
the armor :)

Thanks,
Julie
2 answers Last reply
More about useast ladder begging socket elite light armor

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:35:32 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
    <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >"Julie Warden" <julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Group,
    >>
    >> If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
    >> Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
    >> all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
    >> the armor :)
    >>
    >Glad to. Account name?

    And how exactly do you find time to play on both USWest AND USEast?

    Alan - only has time to play one realm and click on the other realm to
    keep his chars from expiring.
    --

    USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-7 Ladder SC

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:35:32 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
    <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >"Julie Warden" <julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Group,
    >>
    >> If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
    >> Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
    >> all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
    >> the armor :)
    >>
    >Glad to. Account name?

    Thanks! Account: putbutteronit
    I play most everynight that I'm in. You can e-mail me if you remove
    the obvious spamtrap.

    Julie

Light Games Socket Diablo Elite Video Games