DarthPiggie

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2008
So, you know how in SoC, you could shoot the speakers at agropom, and and the army alarm would stop ringing. I was wondering is there any way to shut off the annoying propaganda messages u get at the Duty and Freedom bases(In Clear Sky)? They are so annoying. " Join Duty and kill mutants for honor and Glory!" :pfff:

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
I figured out how to stop the annoying noise.

1. Go to Options
2. Go to Sound
3. Turn the game volume all the way down to 0.
4. No more annoying noise!
:D

DannyBoy27

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2007
I think that the OP had a pretty reasonable request. These forums are here to help others and point people in the right direction by discussing the games and their issues or merits. Posting unhelpful, mocking or VERY opinionated responses is just asinine and pointless - more to the point its basically trolling.

So @ the OP. I havent yet found out how to switch off the god darned propoganda speeches. But i have just dealt with it and embraced it as it might be annoying but it does add to the ambience and atmosphere of the game. Just reiterates the mindless propaganda that the Zones inhabitants are preached to constantly.

DarthPiggie

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2008

Thanks Mr DannyBoy (great Irish song I believe), apparently I guess they are right, it isn't such a big deal in comparison to all the multiple bugs this game has.