I added a workgroup to my computer called "@HOME" on my PC running Windows XP
Professional. Then I restarted my computer and my user name and password no
longer get me in. I figure it is looking for a user for this new workgroup I
added but I have no idea what it is. Any ideas?

Thanks.

At restart or start-up,tap the F8 key,select,safe mode with networking,
then enter as administrator,reset the workgroup.