FS: GTX 480, Intel Core i5 system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stout92

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
I'd like to sell my EVGA GTX 480 until I can get another one in a month or so. This card is in excellent condition, and has been used for less than a week. I'll give my personal email address to the buyer so they can contact me in the future if an RMA is ever needed.
I'm asking $465 for it shipped, but I'm open to offers. Looking for a quick sell here.

I'd also like to sell the bread and butter of my system as a whole. Posting this at Hard Forum as well. Here's what you get:
Intel Core i5-750
MSI P55-GD65 Motherboard
Corsair XMS3 4GB RAM

Everything is in excellent condition, and less than 2 months old. The processor came with a 3 year warranty, and the RAM came with a lifetime warranty. I got the CPU on stock cooling stable at 3.4GHz. Temps never exceeded 65C, but I still ran it at stock since I didn't have it on water, just to be safe. The motherboard comes with a feature called OC Genie. There's a button on the motherboard that, when toggled, automatically overclocks the CPU and RAM upon booting. That's how I got the stable 3.4GHz.

They all come with the original boxes upon request. Add a psu, hard drive with Windows and a video card, and you have a great gaming computer.

I'm asking $430 for everything shipped to the US. If it's international, I'll need an address to see whether I'll need help with shipping. Thanks mates.

My eBay Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.