Played Softcore Sunday Morning

Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 3:26:46 PM

Played my necro DeadHeadSHythed, did pubbie Baal runs in Normal and
lifted the necros level to 42.

I just want to mention this before I continue below, about the softcore
play - I feel invincible!!!!

Running out of softcore characters to finish up. Once again was not
able to hook up with the Jabber.

Unfinished softcore characters (at this time)

Level 75 Bowazon, Cherokee Shythed, stuck at the Hell Ancients, will
not even attempt to solo them, it's hopeless, they will gang pile-drive
her, the valk and the merc.

Level 63 Hurricane Druid, PsykloneShythed, partnered up with wife's LF
zon, but did get to party with Jabber last week. Will sit in
anticipation of wife returning from her Disney addiction. Looking
forward to wearing the Aldur's Armor.

Level 42 Summoner, DeadHeadShythed, in act 1 NM, doing pubbie games
just to get thru. Studyign the necro to see if I might have any
interest in playing this godforsaken character in hardcore, probably
will not.

Level 39 Conviction/Vengence Zealing Pally, partnered up with wife's
Cold Sorc. Will sit in anticipation of wife returning from her Disney
addiction.

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 5:26:40 AM

Orion Ryder wrote:
> Played my necro DeadHeadSHythed, did pubbie Baal runs in Normal and
> lifted the necros level to 42.
>
> I just want to mention this before I continue below, about the
softcore
> play - I feel invincible!!!!
>
> Running out of softcore characters to finish up. Once again was not
> able to hook up with the Jabber.
>
> Unfinished softcore characters (at this time)
>
> Level 75 Bowazon, Cherokee Shythed, stuck at the Hell Ancients, will
> not even attempt to solo them, it's hopeless, they will gang
pile-drive
> her, the valk and the merc.
>
> Level 63 Hurricane Druid, PsykloneShythed, partnered up with wife's
LF
> zon, but did get to party with Jabber last week. Will sit in
> anticipation of wife returning from her Disney addiction. Looking
> forward to wearing the Aldur's Armor.
>
> Level 42 Summoner, DeadHeadShythed, in act 1 NM, doing pubbie games
> just to get thru. Studyign the necro to see if I might have any
> interest in playing this godforsaken character in hardcore, probably
> will not.
>
> Level 39 Conviction/Vengence Zealing Pally, partnered up with wife's
> Cold Sorc. Will sit in anticipation of wife returning from her Disney
> addiction.
>
> Orion Ryder

Hi Orion

If u want message me or something when u see me and want to do ancients
with ur amazon and I will try to help :)

Kaytie
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 9:56:36 AM

Thanks Kaytie!

Hey I looked for you when I played. But I think the time zone
differences wrecked havoc.

Will continue to look.

Orion Ryder
March 29, 2005 9:57:18 AM

Yes, I will keep an eye out for you misfit, thanks.

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 12:18:39 PM

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Played my necro DeadHeadSHythed, did pubbie Baal runs in Normal and
> lifted the necros level to 42.
>
> I just want to mention this before I continue below, about the softcore
> play - I feel invincible!!!!
>
> Running out of softcore characters to finish up. Once again was not
> able to hook up with the Jabber.
>
> Unfinished softcore characters (at this time)
>
> Level 75 Bowazon, Cherokee Shythed, stuck at the Hell Ancients, will
> not even attempt to solo them, it's hopeless, they will gang pile-drive
> her, the valk and the merc.

My best solo attempt so far in rev 10 is a Lvl 83 Bowazon. She's in the
Frozen Tundra now and hopefully she'll get by Hell's Old Men. The Valk
is getting pretty bulletproof, and wizofbow has about 1000 life, so I'm
keeping my fingers crossed.

wizofwas
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 12:12:21 AM

Orion Ryder wrote:
> Thanks Kaytie!
>
> Hey I looked for you when I played. But I think the time zone
> differences wrecked havoc.
>
> Will continue to look.
>
> Orion Ryder

Hi

Dont forget I have 2nd acct now to Kaytiekat2 so I might be playong on
that 1 to.

Kaytie
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 10:08:53 PM

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:D 2ecsb$6j9$1@renew.usenet.net.nz...
> Orion Ryder wrote:
>> Yes, I will keep an eye out for you misfit, thanks.
>
> No problems, except.........
>
> Someone's talk of hardcore has finlly pushed me over the edge and I've
> started a new account, *misfitnz0 and have started a HC necro. Just been
> playing him solo, level 11 and just got Cain. He's gonna be a summoner and
> hopefully find me some reasonable stuff for (maybe) further HC characters.
> My ISP are *supposed* to be improving my latency soon. At the moment
> hovering around 4-500ms pings so a summoning necro is the only viable
> option. I've also refrained from shopping so far, just using what he
> finds.
> Don't know how long that will last though, I haven't made it a
> hard-and-fast
> rule. Luckilly I found a good wand early on, +3 to raise skelly and +1 to
> bone armour. Other than that, a 2 socket cap with chipped topazes in and a
> 2
> socket quilted armour, also with 2 chipped topazes in.
>
> However, I will be playing SC. I just haven't been on for the last 48-ish
> hours except fot the last two or so with my HC guy. I'd like to help you
> with the old men though, I'll try to catch you.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> ~misfit~

Welcome to the dark side :-)

My ping generally runs around 300 on US-West, so mine's not too great
either, but I get by. I hope yours get better soon, mine should improve
somewhat, as the seasonal tourist influx is ending. When they go home, our
population drops in half for about six months.

I suspect that the time zone difference might be a problem (I'm US-Eastern,
GMT -5), but if I'm online, feel free to join my game, or msg me. Like
Orion says, we're always creating characters, and even if you want to solo,
the bigger games help increase the experience. I'm usually in AGDHC,
AGDHC2, or AGDHCNM. If I'm the one that makes the game, I always make it
with a mule that has no quests, so everyone can quest at any level. Well,
my nightmare opener isn't quite there yet, but he will be very soon.

Death is only the beginning :-)

Ruben
*Spook-HCA
*Spook-HCB
*Spook-HCC
March 31, 2005 1:04:51 AM

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:D 2ecsb$6j9$1@renew.usenet.net.nz...

> Someone's talk of hardcore has finlly pushed me over the edge and I've
> started a new account, *misfitnz0 and have started a HC necro.

He He. The Evil Empire claims another one.

> Just been
> playing him solo, level 11 and just got Cain. He's gonna be a summoner and
> hopefully find me some reasonable stuff for (maybe) further HC characters.
> My ISP are *supposed* to be improving my latency soon. At the moment
> hovering around 4-500ms pings so a summoning necro is the only viable
> option. I've also refrained from shopping so far, just using what he
> finds.
> Don't know how long that will last though, I haven't made it a
> hard-and-fast
> rule. Luckilly I found a good wand early on, +3 to raise skelly and +1 to
> bone armour. Other than that, a 2 socket cap with chipped topazes in and a
> 2
> socket quilted armour, also with 2 chipped topazes in.

We've got a pretty nice little group going all of a sudden. We can be found
in the AGDHC, AGDHC2 or AGDHCNM games most nights from 7:00 - 10:00 pm EST
(midnight - 3:00 am B-net time). You're welcome to join us anytime. I'm
playing on *Bongo-Fury2. If you're looking for twinks, I'd be glad to help
out in any way I can. No godly gear yet, but I've got a fine collection of
lower level stuff. Infernal Torch, little shrunken heads, and other goodies
to get you through the early stages quite well. If you'd like a helping of
cheeze with that Necro we can zap you with the Chantress and loan you a
Ravenclaw to zip your way through normal.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 9:50:17 AM

~misfit~ wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
> > Mark wrote:
> >> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
> >> news:D 2ecsb$6j9$1@renew.usenet.net.nz...

> >> He He. The Evil Empire claims another one.

> >> We've got a pretty nice little group going all of a sudden. We can
be
> >> found in the AGDHC, AGDHC2 or AGDHCNM games most nights from 7:00
-
> >> 10:00 pm EST (midnight - 3:00 am B-net time). You're welcome to
join
> >> us anytime. I'm playing on *Bongo-Fury2. If you're looking for
> >> twinks, I'd be glad to help out in any way I can. No godly gear
yet,
> >> but I've got a fine collection of lower level stuff. Infernal
Torch,
> >> little shrunken heads, and other goodies to get you through the
early
> >> stages quite well. If you'd like a helping of cheeze with that
Necro
> >> we can zap you with the Chantress and loan you a Ravenclaw to zip
> >> your way through normal.
> >
> > Thanks Mark, Orion and Ruben,
> >
> > I'll try looking to see if those games exist when I next take him
for
> > a spin. I appreciate the welcome,
>
> Ummm, forgot to ask, bit late now. I made a ladder character, are you
guys
> ladder?
> --
> ~misfit~

Yes indeedy. Beware of the Jabber, he doth make a MA sassy ass in HC.

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 5:53:28 PM

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:D 2gt9v$fi6$1@renew.usenet.net.nz...
> ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Mark wrote:
>>> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
>>> news:D 2ecsb$6j9$1@renew.usenet.net.nz...

>>> He He. The Evil Empire claims another one.

>>> We've got a pretty nice little group going all of a sudden. We can be
>>> found in the AGDHC, AGDHC2 or AGDHCNM games most nights from 7:00 -
>>> 10:00 pm EST (midnight - 3:00 am B-net time). You're welcome to join
>>> us anytime. I'm playing on *Bongo-Fury2. If you're looking for
>>> twinks, I'd be glad to help out in any way I can. No godly gear yet,
>>> but I've got a fine collection of lower level stuff. Infernal Torch,
>>> little shrunken heads, and other goodies to get you through the early
>>> stages quite well. If you'd like a helping of cheeze with that Necro
>>> we can zap you with the Chantress and loan you a Ravenclaw to zip
>>> your way through normal.
>>
>> Thanks Mark, Orion and Ruben,
>>
>> I'll try looking to see if those games exist when I next take him for
>> a spin. I appreciate the welcome,
>
> Ummm, forgot to ask, bit late now. I made a ladder character, are you guys
> ladder?
> --
> ~misfit~

That would be, Yes

I don't have a single non-ladder char left. :-)

Ruben
!