Played Softcore Sunday Morning

Played my necro DeadHeadSHythed, did pubbie Baal runs in Normal and
lifted the necros level to 42.

I just want to mention this before I continue below, about the softcore
play - I feel invincible!!!!

Running out of softcore characters to finish up. Once again was not
able to hook up with the Jabber.

Unfinished softcore characters (at this time)

Level 75 Bowazon, Cherokee Shythed, stuck at the Hell Ancients, will
not even attempt to solo them, it's hopeless, they will gang pile-drive
her, the valk and the merc.

Level 63 Hurricane Druid, PsykloneShythed, partnered up with wife's LF
zon, but did get to party with Jabber last week. Will sit in
anticipation of wife returning from her Disney addiction. Looking
forward to wearing the Aldur's Armor.

Level 42 Summoner, DeadHeadShythed, in act 1 NM, doing pubbie games
just to get thru. Studyign the necro to see if I might have any
interest in playing this godforsaken character in hardcore, probably
will not.

Level 39 Conviction/Vengence Zealing Pally, partnered up with wife's
Cold Sorc. Will sit in anticipation of wife returning from her Disney
addiction.

Orion Ryder
9 answers Last reply
More about played softcore sunday morning

    Orion Ryder wrote:
    > Played my necro DeadHeadSHythed, did pubbie Baal runs in Normal and
    > lifted the necros level to 42.
    >
    > I just want to mention this before I continue below, about the
    softcore
    > play - I feel invincible!!!!
    >
    > Running out of softcore characters to finish up. Once again was not
    > able to hook up with the Jabber.
    >
    > Unfinished softcore characters (at this time)
    >
    > Level 75 Bowazon, Cherokee Shythed, stuck at the Hell Ancients, will
    > not even attempt to solo them, it's hopeless, they will gang
    pile-drive
    > her, the valk and the merc.
    >
    > Level 63 Hurricane Druid, PsykloneShythed, partnered up with wife's
    LF
    > zon, but did get to party with Jabber last week. Will sit in
    > anticipation of wife returning from her Disney addiction. Looking
    > forward to wearing the Aldur's Armor.
    >
    > Level 42 Summoner, DeadHeadShythed, in act 1 NM, doing pubbie games
    > just to get thru. Studyign the necro to see if I might have any
    > interest in playing this godforsaken character in hardcore, probably
    > will not.
    >
    > Level 39 Conviction/Vengence Zealing Pally, partnered up with wife's
    > Cold Sorc. Will sit in anticipation of wife returning from her Disney
    > addiction.
    >
    > Orion Ryder

    Hi Orion

    If u want message me or something when u see me and want to do ancients
    with ur amazon and I will try to help :)

    Kaytie

    Thanks Kaytie!

    Hey I looked for you when I played. But I think the time zone
    differences wrecked havoc.

    Will continue to look.

    Orion Ryder

    Yes, I will keep an eye out for you misfit, thanks.

    Orion Ryder

    "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Played my necro DeadHeadSHythed, did pubbie Baal runs in Normal and
    > lifted the necros level to 42.
    >
    > I just want to mention this before I continue below, about the softcore
    > play - I feel invincible!!!!
    >
    > Running out of softcore characters to finish up. Once again was not
    > able to hook up with the Jabber.
    >
    > Unfinished softcore characters (at this time)
    >
    > Level 75 Bowazon, Cherokee Shythed, stuck at the Hell Ancients, will
    > not even attempt to solo them, it's hopeless, they will gang pile-drive
    > her, the valk and the merc.

    My best solo attempt so far in rev 10 is a Lvl 83 Bowazon. She's in the
    Frozen Tundra now and hopefully she'll get by Hell's Old Men. The Valk
    is getting pretty bulletproof, and wizofbow has about 1000 life, so I'm
    keeping my fingers crossed.

    wizofwas

    Orion Ryder wrote:
    > Thanks Kaytie!
    >
    > Hey I looked for you when I played. But I think the time zone
    > differences wrecked havoc.
    >
    > Will continue to look.
    >
    > Orion Ryder

    Hi

    Dont forget I have 2nd acct now to Kaytiekat2 so I might be playong on
    that 1 to.

    Kaytie

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Orion Ryder wrote:
    >> Yes, I will keep an eye out for you misfit, thanks.
    >
    > No problems, except.........
    >
    > Someone's talk of hardcore has finlly pushed me over the edge and I've
    > started a new account, *misfitnz0 and have started a HC necro. Just been
    > playing him solo, level 11 and just got Cain. He's gonna be a summoner and
    > hopefully find me some reasonable stuff for (maybe) further HC characters.
    > My ISP are *supposed* to be improving my latency soon. At the moment
    > hovering around 4-500ms pings so a summoning necro is the only viable
    > option. I've also refrained from shopping so far, just using what he
    > finds.
    > Don't know how long that will last though, I haven't made it a
    > hard-and-fast
    > rule. Luckilly I found a good wand early on, +3 to raise skelly and +1 to
    > bone armour. Other than that, a 2 socket cap with chipped topazes in and a
    > 2
    > socket quilted armour, also with 2 chipped topazes in.
    >
    > However, I will be playing SC. I just haven't been on for the last 48-ish
    > hours except fot the last two or so with my HC guy. I'd like to help you
    > with the old men though, I'll try to catch you.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Welcome to the dark side :-)

    My ping generally runs around 300 on US-West, so mine's not too great
    either, but I get by. I hope yours get better soon, mine should improve
    somewhat, as the seasonal tourist influx is ending. When they go home, our
    population drops in half for about six months.

    I suspect that the time zone difference might be a problem (I'm US-Eastern,
    GMT -5), but if I'm online, feel free to join my game, or msg me. Like
    Orion says, we're always creating characters, and even if you want to solo,
    the bigger games help increase the experience. I'm usually in AGDHC,
    AGDHC2, or AGDHCNM. If I'm the one that makes the game, I always make it
    with a mule that has no quests, so everyone can quest at any level. Well,
    my nightmare opener isn't quite there yet, but he will be very soon.

    Death is only the beginning :-)

    Ruben
    *Spook-HCA
    *Spook-HCB
    *Spook-HCC

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message

    > Someone's talk of hardcore has finlly pushed me over the edge and I've
    > started a new account, *misfitnz0 and have started a HC necro.

    He He. The Evil Empire claims another one.

    > Just been
    > playing him solo, level 11 and just got Cain. He's gonna be a summoner and
    > hopefully find me some reasonable stuff for (maybe) further HC characters.
    > My ISP are *supposed* to be improving my latency soon. At the moment
    > hovering around 4-500ms pings so a summoning necro is the only viable
    > option. I've also refrained from shopping so far, just using what he
    > finds.
    > Don't know how long that will last though, I haven't made it a
    > hard-and-fast
    > rule. Luckilly I found a good wand early on, +3 to raise skelly and +1 to
    > bone armour. Other than that, a 2 socket cap with chipped topazes in and a
    > 2
    > socket quilted armour, also with 2 chipped topazes in.

    We've got a pretty nice little group going all of a sudden. We can be found
    in the AGDHC, AGDHC2 or AGDHCNM games most nights from 7:00 - 10:00 pm EST
    (midnight - 3:00 am B-net time). You're welcome to join us anytime. I'm
    playing on *Bongo-Fury2. If you're looking for twinks, I'd be glad to help
    out in any way I can. No godly gear yet, but I've got a fine collection of
    lower level stuff. Infernal Torch, little shrunken heads, and other goodies
    to get you through the early stages quite well. If you'd like a helping of
    cheeze with that Necro we can zap you with the Chantress and loan you a
    Ravenclaw to zip your way through normal.

    Regards-
    Mark

    Bongo-Fury

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    > > Mark wrote:
    > >> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message

    > >> He He. The Evil Empire claims another one.

    > >> We've got a pretty nice little group going all of a sudden. We can
    be
    > >> found in the AGDHC, AGDHC2 or AGDHCNM games most nights from 7:00
    -
    > >> 10:00 pm EST (midnight - 3:00 am B-net time). You're welcome to
    join
    > >> us anytime. I'm playing on *Bongo-Fury2. If you're looking for
    > >> twinks, I'd be glad to help out in any way I can. No godly gear
    yet,
    > >> but I've got a fine collection of lower level stuff. Infernal
    Torch,
    > >> little shrunken heads, and other goodies to get you through the
    early
    > >> stages quite well. If you'd like a helping of cheeze with that
    Necro
    > >> we can zap you with the Chantress and loan you a Ravenclaw to zip
    > >> your way through normal.
    > >
    > > Thanks Mark, Orion and Ruben,
    > >
    > > I'll try looking to see if those games exist when I next take him
    for
    > > a spin. I appreciate the welcome,
    >
    > Ummm, forgot to ask, bit late now. I made a ladder character, are you
    guys
    > ladder?
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Yes indeedy. Beware of the Jabber, he doth make a MA sassy ass in HC.

    Orion Ryder

    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> Mark wrote:
    >>> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message

    >>> He He. The Evil Empire claims another one.

    >>> We've got a pretty nice little group going all of a sudden. We can be
    >>> found in the AGDHC, AGDHC2 or AGDHCNM games most nights from 7:00 -
    >>> 10:00 pm EST (midnight - 3:00 am B-net time). You're welcome to join
    >>> us anytime. I'm playing on *Bongo-Fury2. If you're looking for
    >>> twinks, I'd be glad to help out in any way I can. No godly gear yet,
    >>> but I've got a fine collection of lower level stuff. Infernal Torch,
    >>> little shrunken heads, and other goodies to get you through the early
    >>> stages quite well. If you'd like a helping of cheeze with that Necro
    >>> we can zap you with the Chantress and loan you a Ravenclaw to zip
    >>> your way through normal.
    >>
    >> Thanks Mark, Orion and Ruben,
    >>
    >> I'll try looking to see if those games exist when I next take him for
    >> a spin. I appreciate the welcome,
    >
    > Ummm, forgot to ask, bit late now. I made a ladder character, are you guys
    > ladder?
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    That would be, Yes

    I don't have a single non-ladder char left. :-)

    Ruben

Video Games