INTERNET EXPLORER 6 SERVICE PACT 1

I HAD TO CLEAN MY COMPUTER COMPLETELY OUT AND START OVER. I PUT IN THE
SERVICE PACT 1 AND IT SAYS IT IS INSTALLED BUT WHEN I TRY TO UP GRADE MY
MAFEE SECURITY IT TELLS ME I HAVE TO UP GRADE TO SERVICE PACT 1. I HAVE
REBOOTED AT LEAST 30 TIMES IT DID NOT HELP. I NEED HELP. I HAVE XP HOME.
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer service pact

    YVONNE wrote:
    > I HAD TO CLEAN MY COMPUTER COMPLETELY OUT AND START OVER. I PUT IN THE
    > SERVICE PACT 1 AND IT SAYS IT IS INSTALLED BUT WHEN I TRY TO UP GRADE MY
    > MAFEE SECURITY IT TELLS ME I HAVE TO UP GRADE TO SERVICE PACT 1. I HAVE
    > REBOOTED AT LEAST 30 TIMES IT DID NOT HELP. I NEED HELP. I HAVE XP HOME.

    Hi, Yvonne;

    First thing to do is turn off the Caps Lock key. A post in all caps in a
    newsgroup is considered "shouting." <smile> Don't feel bad, we have all
    done that at some point.

    I'm not sure what McAfee is griping about, as Internet Explorer Service Pack
    1 is included in the Windows XP SP1 package. Have you contacted the McAfee
    Customer Support section about this problem? If not, that my be your best
    bet.

    --

    ....Sky

Windows XP