Need NewNews Server

Well, that sums it up nicely. I'm probably going to just get a
password to use the Primus news server, but in the mean time, as I
can't use my pappa's computer all the time just to post here, I shall
need a free one, fairly fast, or rather, not depressingly slow, with
posting access. Any suggestions?

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:42:08 +1200, "~misfit~"
<misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

>Anadriel wrote:
>> Well, that sums it up nicely. I'm probably going to just get a
>> password to use the Primus news server, but in the mean time, as I
>> can't use my pappa's computer all the time just to post here, I shall
>> need a free one, fairly fast, or rather, not depressingly slow, with
>> posting access. Any suggestions?
>
>news.x-privat.org
>
>Free text-only, based in Italy. You just have to sign up and you're away.

Ha! Much success. Many thanks you ill fitting mit.