Need NewNews Server

Well, that sums it up nicely. I'm probably going to just get a
password to use the Primus news server, but in the mean time, as I
can't use my pappa's computer all the time just to post here, I shall
need a free one, fairly fast, or rather, not depressingly slow, with
posting access. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about need newnews server

    On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:42:08 +1200, "~misfit~"
    <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

    >Anadriel wrote:
    >> Well, that sums it up nicely. I'm probably going to just get a
    >> password to use the Primus news server, but in the mean time, as I
    >> can't use my pappa's computer all the time just to post here, I shall
    >> need a free one, fairly fast, or rather, not depressingly slow, with
    >> posting access. Any suggestions?
    >
    >news.x-privat.org
    >
    >Free text-only, based in Italy. You just have to sign up and you're away.

    Ha! Much success. Many thanks you ill fitting mit.

Games Diablo Servers Video Games