  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 6:40:58 PM

Well, that sums it up nicely. I'm probably going to just get a
password to use the Primus news server, but in the mean time, as I
can't use my pappa's computer all the time just to post here, I shall
need a free one, fairly fast, or rather, not depressingly slow, with
posting access. Any suggestions?

More about : newnews server

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:31:51 AM

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:42:08 +1200, "~misfit~"
<misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

>Anadriel wrote:
>> Well, that sums it up nicely. I'm probably going to just get a
>> password to use the Primus news server, but in the mean time, as I
>> can't use my pappa's computer all the time just to post here, I shall
>> need a free one, fairly fast, or rather, not depressingly slow, with
>> posting access. Any suggestions?
>
>news.x-privat.org
>
>Free text-only, based in Italy. You just have to sign up and you're away.

Ha! Much success. Many thanks you ill fitting mit.
!