Last response: in Computer Brands
Anonymous
a b α HP
July 20, 2004 5:34:21 PM

I can get both my XP and my Win98 computers to recognize my Scanjet
6300C. I can get a preview of the image using Precision Scan Pro on
the 98, but the final scan never comes. The XP does not even get the
preview. Obviously the computers see the scanner, and the scanner
appears to be working. I've downloaded the appropriate
software/driver package from the HP website and installed it on both
computers and still no success.

Is there anyone who has a suggestion regarding how I can even find out
what the problem is? This has been going on for several weeks, and
I've tried all I know to do (which apparently isn't much.)

More about : scanjet 6300c scanning problems

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 20, 2004 7:37:59 PM

SCSI bus termination problems? Which version(s) of DeskScan or PrecisionScan
are you using? ... Ben Myers

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:34:21 GMT, firewoodtim <tim@ironwork.com> wrote:

>I can get both my XP and my Win98 computers to recognize my Scanjet
>6300C. I can get a preview of the image using Precision Scan Pro on
>the 98, but the final scan never comes. The XP does not even get the
>preview. Obviously the computers see the scanner, and the scanner
>appears to be working. I've downloaded the appropriate
>software/driver package from the HP website and installed it on both
>computers and still no success.
>
>Is there anyone who has a suggestion regarding how I can even find out
>what the problem is? This has been going on for several weeks, and
>I've tried all I know to do (which apparently isn't much.)
Anonymous
a b α HP
July 21, 2004 5:53:13 PM

Test