Just bought a new phone: should I keep it or get another?

I just bought a new VX6000. I originally got a AAA special two years
ago for $30 and a few months later bought a v60i on ebay. I have been
happy with the Motorola. I am pretty much happy with the LG.

I had considered the Audiovox 8900 or the Samsung with the flip around
screen. I don't use all the fancy features but I would like an easy
way to get ring tones. They are fun to play with. The Samsung looks
flimsy, like it would break easily.

I pretty much plan to keep the 6000 unless I hear anything earth
shattering to trade in for.

Suppose I keep it. I have been used to the Motorola speakerphone in my
car that is the size of a coffee cup with the retractable mic and
power leads. What kind of speakerphone is available for this unit? I
have seen one on the Verizon site for $70. I am used to the low prices
on Ebay. With my Motorola I never used the leather belt clip or even
the FM radio i bought for $10.

So, bottom line:

Should I keep it?

If i do, what kind of speakerphone/handsfree can I get?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about just bought phone another

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:35:52 GMT, sbs wrote:

    > I have been used to the Motorola speakerphone in my
    > car that is the size of a coffee cup with the retractable mic and
    > power leads.

    I have one of these too. It's the best speakerphone accessory I have ever
    used from any manufacturer.

    Stay away from the Audiovox 8900. Buttons are wide and flat flush to each
    other that you can easily push the wrong button. Awkward system functions.
    I like a vibrate then ring. This one only has either vibrate only, or ring
    only, or vibrate AND Loud RING together. Programming of voice dialing tags
    is outside of the phone book.

    "sbs" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote in message
    > I just bought a new VX6000. I originally got a AAA special two years
    > ago for $30 and a few months later bought a v60i on ebay. I have been
    > happy with the Motorola. I am pretty much happy with the LG.
    >
    > I had considered the Audiovox 8900 or the Samsung with the flip around
    > screen. I don't use all the fancy features but I would like an easy
    > way to get ring tones. They are fun to play with. The Samsung looks
    > flimsy, like it would break easily.
    >
    > I pretty much plan to keep the 6000 unless I hear anything earth
    > shattering to trade in for.
    >
    > Suppose I keep it. I have been used to the Motorola speakerphone in my
    > car that is the size of a coffee cup with the retractable mic and
    > power leads. What kind of speakerphone is available for this unit? I
    > have seen one on the Verizon site for $70. I am used to the low prices
    > on Ebay. With my Motorola I never used the leather belt clip or even
    > the FM radio i bought for $10.
    >
    > So, bottom line:
    >
    > Should I keep it?
    >
    > If i do, what kind of speakerphone/handsfree can I get?
    >
    > Thanks.

Verizon Internet Service Providers Product