Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Crysis Invisible Helicopter

Last response: in Video Games
September 27, 2008 2:26:50 PM

Hey Folks,

I have been playing the original Crysis single player campaign. I got to the level in the harbor, where you have to call in an airstrike on the ship. I successfully did that. But I don't know what to do next. My mission objectives say to destroy all Helicopters, so air support can show up. Air support did infact show up and is hovering around. There is a single green dot on my radar that is flying around. On the map in my objective screen, there is also a small helicopter icon flying around that matches the green dot. Unfortunately, there is no actual helicopter. You can't hear one, there is no spray over the water. Invisible helicopter.

Anyone had anything like this? I am assuming this is a game/graphics glitch. I updated to the latest patch. I tried going back in the game a bit and replaying the scene. Nothing. I also tried greatly reducing the graphic quality and putting it back, forcing the computer to redraw everything. Still nothing.

Any ideas? Thanks.
October 16, 2008 10:31:19 PM

yes and I had to restart the level, or was it the game, to get the helicopter to show up
February 23, 2009 5:18:37 PM

Quote:
In the game, you are a black car, its a bird's eye view. There are helicopters, and other cars trying to destroy you. One of the cars trying to destroy you, has razor sharp things coming from the tires. I'm not sure if this is what you mean.....

+1 to what he said
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 31, 2011 8:05:38 AM

Yeah, I had the same problem as well. I also had lots of other glitches in the game, such as the objective, sometimes not being active, not completed even if I did complete.
May 31, 2011 10:37:52 AM

1s you blow up the ship that part of the mission is done.
go to the s/e corner of the ship yard (directly east of the sunken ship) and jump over the fence you should see a couple of tanks walk over to them and you should get a cutscene.
May 31, 2011 6:07:31 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!