Printing envelopes

Windows98 had a convenient drop-down list which offered 'Labels and
Envelopes' for an easy printing solution. This does not appear in WindowsXP
Home Edition. Is there a simple way to print envelopes in XP - am I missing
something?

Not a feature of Windows 98 - but it may have been a feature of your word
processor or your printing software.
--
Ted Zieglar

"Andwillhon" <Andwillhon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows98 had a convenient drop-down list which offered 'Labels and
> Envelopes' for an easy printing solution. This does not appear in
WindowsXP
> Home Edition. Is there a simple way to print envelopes in XP - am I
missing
> something?

If you have Word, click on Tools, Letter & Mailings, Envelopes & Labels.
Better yet, add the envelope icon to your tool bar and you won't have to do
so much clicking.

Lois

"Andwillhon" <Andwillhon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows98 had a convenient drop-down list which offered 'Labels and
> Envelopes' for an easy printing solution. This does not appear in
> WindowsXP
> Home Edition. Is there a simple way to print envelopes in XP - am I
> missing
> something?

Start the Works Task Launcher and select envelopes. You can create them from
a database or the address book.