A few questions about VX6000 features

I was messing with my phone today and came across some stuff I don't
understand. What's the power saver? And I also turned on the status light,
but don't know what it is. So I turned it off. Same with the GPS. I
noticed when I turned on the GPS, there looked to be an extra symbol at the
top of the display on the main screen. I know what GPS is, but if turned
on, how can you access it to use it? I'll probably add to this thread later
with more questions I forget at the moment. Thanks.

Horseface

Oh. And looking at my log, it says I have one roaming call for 48 seconds.
How do I know when I'm roaming? I'm pretty sure this costs extra, even
though I thought I read something about free roaming before I signed up.

Horseface

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:50:09 GMT, Horseface wrote:

> I was messing with my phone today and came across some stuff I don't
> understand. What's the power saver? And I also turned on the status light,
> but don't know what it is. So I turned it off. Same with the GPS. I
> noticed when I turned on the GPS, there looked to be an extra symbol at the
> top of the display on the main screen. I know what GPS is, but if turned
> on, how can you access it to use it? I'll probably add to this thread later
> with more questions I forget at the moment. Thanks.
>
> Horseface

With all due respect, did you bother to read the manual?

Yes. It tells you how to change the settings, hot to turn the status light
on or off, or to turn GPS on or off, but not what the light is, or how to
use the GPS.

Horseface