Team Spooky Bongo Agenda? 3/30/2005

Hey whatever goes is fine with me and Kasmir.

Kasmir won't bring in the Furysin that was with us during the Baal kill
last night BUT he does have his Trapper in act 1 NM. So whether we are
in Nm or doing Baal runs, he's on board. Me too.

Caal is also sitting the wings eager to join us in Act 2 Arcane when we
get there. If we don't make it there during the week he is sure to hook
up with us Sat AM, or at least with me and Kasmir.

A suggestion: send one person at a time to the Enchant spot. I hate
calling Ruben back everytime the gang gets back to the kill and I see
me or my merc missing out on the cheese. Given the way my wolves and
the merc wander around amongst the crowd, it's no surprise that his
eyes must be shaking trying to focus in on each minion.

A note to Bongo, you said your enchantress is at level 30 for Enchant.
My understanding is your stick gives you a total of +5 to Enchant. My
enchantress has the stick that gives a total of +6. Since yours is
being used more for team play I think we should switch sticks. Mine
will still do fine when Kasmir and I use it. I just think that for team
play we could be a lot stronger with even that one extra point. Hell by
the time we get her some more plus skills we will have her at level 40
in no time.

(The Diablo trembles)

(Diablo growls "Not even death will save me from you")

And Misfit I will be looking for ye lad.

Orion Ryder

mark

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> A note to Bongo, you said your enchantress is at level 30 for Enchant.

I think she's up to 31. Staff - 5, Ammy - 2, Circlet - 2, Gloves - 1,
Armor -1. We can up it by 2 if we find a skill shrine. They regenerate
periodically. So if we clear the area around it and set a TP (preferably
from the Chanter, I always forget and cast another TP when I set on),
everytime we're ready for a refresh the Chanter can hit the shrine then
apply an extra helping of Cheeze to all and sundry.

> My understanding is your stick gives you a total of +5 to Enchant. My
> enchantress has the stick that gives a total of +6. Since yours is
> being used more for team play I think we should switch sticks.

Sounds fine to me. I look upon her as the party's character any way, she
just happens to be on my account.

We made it as far as rescuing the geezer last night after you left. I was in
favor of standing there and mocking him for a few hours. But CinnaBear is a
lot softer than me and she set him free after some minor abuse.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

P.S.: I found a Lem rune today, so I'm looking to make a Wealth armor. So
keep your eye out for a nice light exceptional armor for me, preferably a
Mage Plate.

mark

"Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> By the way, I will be trying out HC today (in fact in a few minutes) with
> a Tiger Strike/Dragon Tail Ass Ass In, so if you have some nice boots and
> dandy claws, I will partake.

I'm not really an Ass-man, so I don't save claws. But I'll keep my eye out
for them. Just what are you looking for? High damage, skills? And what do
you mean by nice boots? I think I have a set of Goblin Toes on a mule if
that's what you're looking for.

And when your Ass gets a little bigger maybe it could have some fun with my
Boner.

Yep, Orion, there's no end to the juvenile jokes I can have with this
character.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

Hey Jabber, a MA sassy, damn you got big balls, which of course will go
well with Bongos-Boner.

Just to let you know as a reminder (and you prolly already know)

Sometimes Mind Blast can be a bad thing in HC. specially with thorns
aura. We dont seem to bother with thorns aura anyway.

But the Mind Blast can also be bad with a Might aura, given that the
beastie doth keep the aura for a bit after Mind Blast wears off and now
has a few seconds to inflict multi-powered damage upon theparty. THe
Amazon Basin goes so far as frowning upon this Mind Blast skill in a
very "mucho" bad way.

I've got a pile of sassy claws I'l drop on the ground and yo ucan just
pick the ones you want. All the better ones have been dished out.
Kasmir has played several sassy's and I alwasy seem to find the sassy
items I find working their way to him.

Don't worry we be finding more.

The sayings in hardcore is

"Live forever and prosper"

and

"Live forever or die trying"

See you in the HC world. Is it JabberHC or the JabberHC or HeyYoJabber?

Orion Ryder