Wi-Fi/Bluetooth PDA questions

I've studied the PDA market and I've seen that they are some WI-Fi
(802.11b)/Bluetooth combination devices out there.

1) Can you recommend one of them in particular? (among HP-h4350,HP-h4150,
Sony PEG-UX50 and Dell Axim X30 - which seem to get the best overall marks).
I'd like to know which one you consider the best in terms of performance for
its price.

2) Are there any potential problems in using both technologies in one
device? What is your satisfaction level with these devices?

3) I'd like to be able to program the PDA (preferably in Java). Could you
give me any references (books, sites) where I can get more info on
programming Wi-fi for PDAs and servers in Java?

Regards,
Zoltan Lazar

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:05:44 -0400, "Zoltan Lazar"
<zoltan.lazar@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>I've studied the PDA market and I've seen that they are some WI-Fi
>(802.11b)/Bluetooth combination devices out there.
>
>1) Can you recommend one of them in particular? (among HP-h4350,HP-h4150,
>Sony PEG-UX50 and Dell Axim X30 - which seem to get the best overall marks).
>I'd like to know which one you consider the best in terms of performance for
>its price.
>
>2) Are there any potential problems in using both technologies in one
>device? What is your satisfaction level with these devices?
>
>3) I'd like to be able to program the PDA (preferably in Java). Could you
>give me any references (books, sites) where I can get more info on
>programming Wi-fi for PDAs and servers in Java?
>
>Regards,
>Zoltan Lazar

I have been using the Dell Axim X30 (with internal wireless) for about
a month and am very happy with it. I pick up my Linksys router cable
Wi-Fi signal up to about 130 yards from the house. I even picked up a
connection from inside my cast iron stove on the lower level
:).....which truely amazed me!
I got an excellent deal at 15% off and free shipping.

Richard