I need help

This stupid bar keeps coming up on the top of the task bar and I don't know
how to remove it from my computer. This is the address I got when I clicked
on properties http://searchweb2.com/passthrough/newpass2.html. Please help me
remove this asap. It is really starting to bug me.
--
*~~Jennifer~~*

Start here:

Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition
www.lavasoftusa.com

Protect Your PC
www.microsoftusa.com

Ted Zieglar

"renjen76" <renjen76@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This stupid bar keeps coming up on the top of the task bar and I don't
> know
> how to remove it from my computer. This is the address I got when I
> clicked
> on properties http://searchweb2.com/passthrough/newpass2.html. Please help
> me
> remove this asap. It is really starting to bug me.
> --
> *~~Jennifer~~*

Try this program.. Omega Killer..
http://www.short-media.com/review.php?r=252

If it works, the next time you try for your home page, it will come up with
an error,, to bring back your home page, go into Internet options and reset
it

Good luck

Mike