S.T.A.L.K.E.R 1 or 2?

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
October 3, 2008 4:55:11 PM

hi,
I've finally got myself a proper rig and I'm getting games to play on it. I was planning on playing both STALKERs but then I kinda read some revies saying it didn't really make anything new. so should I play the first AND the second or just the second?
thx,
ziv :) 

More about : question

October 3, 2008 6:18:56 PM

My Opinion: If I think I'm going to be playing both, play the first one FIRST.

It's terrible if you get used to some feature they introduced in the second game, and then try to play the first.... just doesn't work.

I could never play age of empires 1 after the second one came out. It was just too unplayable.

I still think AEO2 is the best though.
:ramble:
October 3, 2008 8:00:36 PM

that one happened to me too, I don't remember what game it was but I learned it on myself.
Related resources
October 4, 2008 2:54:43 AM

Lol, yeah, the second one introduce a lot of convenience that will make the first seem tedious. Things like accessible weapon modding, repair, and guides makes gameplay easier.
October 4, 2008 4:17:32 PM

I would get both and play the first one till ya beat it. That way maybe by the time you beat it they will have better patches out for clear sky. Right now alot of people are having issues with the game like CTD and saved games not working correctly. Cant wait till they get some of the bugs worked out cause it is a really good game.
!