About version 1.10

I cannot add germ to weapon / amour slot after upgrade to version 1.10

Did anyone experience it? And know what's going on?

Regards

I think it was "Skywalker" <tonyckt@graffiti.net> that wrote something
like...

>I cannot add germ to weapon / amour slot after upgrade to version 1.10
>
>Did anyone experience it? And know what's going on?
>
>Regards

I think you might need to unequip any items before you can socket
them. Not sure though.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

Ashen Shugar wrote:
> I think it was "Skywalker" <tonyckt@graffiti.net> that wrote something
> like...
>

>>I cannot add germ to weapon / amour slot after upgrade to version 1.10
>>
>>Did anyone experience it? And know what's going on?
>>
>>Regards
>>

> I think you might need to unequip any items before you can socket
> them. Not sure though.
>
> Ashen Shugar
also...if you are using maphack you must turn it off before inserting
gems or jewels