Audio device

hello:
i have a problem with audio in intervideo windvd 4. The thing is i
can't hear no sound if i want to see a movie, but the problem does not
occur if i see the same movie in the Windows media player. Does anybody
have any solution for this problem. thanks in advance

--
javiswift
1 answer Last reply

    you might pose this question on one of the sony forums. or look in their
    annals, I am sure it has come up before. This software is on Sony Vaios.

    http://www.agoraquest.com/forum.php

    http://p200.ezboard.com/bunofficialsony

    "javiswift" <javiswift.1gsisy@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > hello:
    > i have a problem with audio in intervideo windvd 4. The thing is i
    > can't hear no sound if i want to see a movie, but the problem does not
    > occur if i see the same movie in the Windows media player. Does anybody
    > have any solution for this problem. thanks in advance
    >

    > --
    > javiswift

Movies Audio Microsoft Devices Windows XP