Sign in with
Your question

GTA4 game play demo

Last response: in Video Games
October 6, 2008 5:23:13 AM

Is there going to be a game playable demo or a beta version for GTA4 that we can try out before the release of Nov. 18?

More about : gta4 game play demo

October 6, 2008 10:54:35 AM

I don't think that there has ever been one for any of the GTA games in hte PC in the past?

Surely it's not going to be that big a suprise though - the console version is well documented and we are fairly familiar with the translations that rock* perform. It's hardly a revolution - I've stopped playing GTA-IV on the PS3 (about 40 hours solo play, I don't play it online) and I'm waiting for it's PC release - in the meantime I'm playing San-An again - I still have a sneaking suspicion that even when I'm using PC controls, I'll still think GTA-IV is a fair chunk of dissapointment.

Sure the graphics are great, but it isn't as deep (yes I liked the gym and swimming etc in SA) and certainly isn't as varied (I've unlocked all the islands and it's all beautifully rendered, but highly repetative scenery and therefore the missions gameplay has a repetative feel simply from the environment)
October 7, 2008 10:12:24 AM

^I miss the GTAIII guy, Claude. He was awesome. Didn't say a word but everyone was afraid of him even Carl, CJ, from SA.
!