I need a suggestion to Microsoft for making another Service Pack 3 included
Entertainment Games 1-3, Mastermind, and other games. Adds more features -
Utilities, Productivity, etc, - Add Basic Checkbook software (option),
other programs.

Let me know that I felt wish for having a Service Pack 3 soon.

Please reply all questions to me from Microsoft.

Thanks,
David J .

It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word of it.
--
Ted Zieglar

Ted Zieglar wrote:
> It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word of it.

Ted,

It was definitely English.. and I understood each word of it - but as a
whole, I didn't comprehend a cohesive meaning.

David,

My guess is that you are asking for a Service Pack 3 for Windows XP. If
that is correct, and I will assume it is for now, then you must know that
the basis for it started the month after SP2 was released. Service Packs
are usually just a culmination of patches and fixes - most of which were
released individually to the public in ther interim between service packs...
So once the first post-SP2 patch was released, SP3 was already in the works.

Now, I am also assuming you are asking Microsoft to include GAMES in their
next service pack. I do NOT see this happening - particularly with the
games you mentioned. You also mentioned adding other utilities and things
like a basic checkbook software, etc. In my opinion this is a BAD idea. An
OS should remain just that - an Operating System. Let everyone else come up
with the applications to run on top of it. It seems hard enough to have a
base system that is stable and remains secured and stable for any period of
time without adding on additional buggy features.

In any case, your Service Pack 3 request is premature. Even if you somehow
just convinced the highest in Microsoft's ranks to start on it now, I would
not expect it until late 2005/mid 2006 - by which time talks of Longhorn
will be rampant and your Service Pack 3 will be on the back burner.

--
<- Shenan ->

David;
Better places to give Microsoft suggestions:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=114491

http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp?from=cu&fu=%2Fisapi%2Fgomscom%2Easp%3Ftarget%3D%2Fmswish%2Fthanks%2Ehtm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"David Johnson" <david099@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I need a suggestion to Microsoft for making another Service Pack 3 included
>Entertainment Games 1-3, Mastermind, and other games. Adds more
>features - Utilities, Productivity, etc, - Add Basic Checkbook software
>(option), other programs.
>
> Let me know that I felt wish for having a Service Pack 3 soon.
>
> Please reply all questions to me from Microsoft.
>
> Thanks,
> David J

Latest posts