my music list...?

hi all,
can anyone help?.im new to computers and i want to catalogue my music and
film collection, i want to create an updateable list that will automaticaly
put names in alphabetical order also i wish to crossreference by genre and
disc number. thank you.

Learning to use Windows Media Player
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/windowsmediaplayer/getstarted/default.mspx

--