Deleting an attachment

Hello
Can someone help me. When I send emails from outlook express it tells the
receiver that I have sent an attachment. How do I change this on my system.

You are sending HTML email and your recipient has their
machine set to read email as text only. The HTML content
becomes an attachment.

"Kenalawry" <Kenalawry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| Hello
| Can someone help me. When I send emails from outlook
express it tells the
| receiver that I have sent an attachment. How do I change
this on my system.

santa

Distinguished
May 14, 2004