Deleting an attachment

Hello
Can someone help me. When I send emails from outlook express it tells the
receiver that I have sent an attachment. How do I change this on my system.
2 answers Last reply
More about deleting attachment

    You are sending HTML email and your recipient has their
    machine set to read email as text only. The HTML content
    becomes an attachment.

    "Kenalawry" <Kenalawry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    | Hello
    | Can someone help me. When I send emails from outlook
    express it tells the
    | receiver that I have sent an attachment. How do I change
    this on my system.

    Run a virus checker!!

    Kenalawry wrote:

    > Hello
    > Can someone help me. When I send emails from outlook express it tells the
    > receiver that I have sent an attachment. How do I change this on my system.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP