Notebook User Keeps getting kicked off

Hello

I'm not sure if I'm in the right group to post this but any help would be
greatly appreciated. I am a notebook user who has just moved to one of our
other offices - however, now when I log in to our network as usual I stay on
for only a few minutes and then am kicked off and have to reboot my pc.
Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to resolve it?

I have Windows XP and connecting to a Windows Server 2003 domain. When I
work in our main office I have no problems. There are other users in this
new office who use normal pc's (not notebooks) and they have no problems
with connection at all despite the fact that we are connection in the same
way i.e. using a network cable in to a socket in the wall.

Thanks
Angela

Different build/office, different domain. Ask your IT
department about the problem, they are your best source
about their system.
It is a good idea to not use a real email address when
posting to a newsgroup, the spammers harvest addresses and
will swamp your account and you'll also get more viruses.

"Angela Ross" <ARRoss@paull-williamsons.co.uk> wrote in
message news:Oi7103E3EHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
| Hello
|
| I'm not sure if I'm in the right group to post this but
any help would be
| greatly appreciated. I am a notebook user who has just
moved to one of our
| other offices - however, now when I log in to our network
as usual I stay on
| for only a few minutes and then am kicked off and have to
reboot my pc.
| Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do
to resolve it?

| I have Windows XP and connecting to a Windows Server 2003
domain. When I
| work in our main office I have no problems. There are
other users in this
| new office who use normal pc's (not notebooks) and they
have no problems
| with connection at all despite the fact that we are
connection in the same
| way i.e. using a network cable in to a socket in the wall.
|
| Thanks
| Angela

TRENDING THREADS