Picture on Desktop

I have a picture of the Boston Time on my desktop.
How can I remove it.
Thank you for your help,
meadow

Right-click on your desktop, then left-click on Properties in the menu that
appears. This will open the Display Properties dialog box.

Along the top of this box, click on 'Desktop'. Next, at the bottom in the
'Backgrounds:' list your Boston Time image should be highlighted (it may be
called Internet Explorer Wallpaper). Scroll through the list and choose the
image you would prefer to have as your desktop backgroud. Click OK at the
bottom of the dialog box to apply your changes and close the Display
Properties box.

Hope that helps!

"meadow" wrote:

> I have a picture of the Boston Time on my desktop.
> How can I remove it.
> Thank you for your help,
> meadow

Right click on the desktop, select properties. Select the
desktop, select customize then web. Remove the item.

"meadow" <meadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I have a picture of the Boston Time on my desktop.
| How can I remove it.
| Thank you for your help,
| meadow

Jim,
Thank you. I knew there was a way to do it, but I couldn't figure it out.
meadow

"Jim Macklin" wrote:

> Right click on the desktop, select properties. Select the
> desktop, select customize then web. Remove the item.

> "meadow" <meadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I have a picture of the Boston Time on my desktop.
> | How can I remove it.
> | Thank you for your help,
> | meadow

No problem.

--
Merry Christmas
Have a Safe and Happy New Year
| Jim,
| Thank you. I knew there was a way to do it, but I
couldn't figure it out.
| meadow
|
| "Jim Macklin" wrote:
|
| > Right click on the desktop, select properties. Select
the
| > desktop, select customize then web. Remove the item.
| >

| > --
| >

| > "meadow" <meadow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message

| > |I have a picture of the Boston Time on my desktop.
| > | How can I remove it.
| > | Thank you for your help,
| > | meadow
| > |

I am having just the oposite problem, I can't get the Wallpaper I choose to
stay put. It always disapears even though I click APPLY. I log off, put it
on standby or something & the next thing I know it's gone.