My Pictures

I can no longer take a picture from "my pictures" and sent it to my desktop
when I click on "set as destop background". It won't work. In the display
properties window on Desktop, the monitor photo is blank (white). What can I
do so that ie works again?

Laboy,

Click Start/Run and type:

regsvr32 /i shell32

That should do it. If not, execute these commands:

regsvr32 /i mshtml
regsvr32 shimgvw

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP