I'm trying to install Norton, and it says Internet Security failed to save
setting. Verify that your windows account is not restricted. I am the
administrator. How do I verify this? TIA
--
karenr

You need to ask your question to Symantec Technical Support.

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html
--
Ted Zieglar

"karenr" <karenr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to install Norton, and it says Internet Security failed to save
> setting. Verify that your windows account is not restricted. I am the
> administrator. How do I verify this? TIA
> --
> karenr

TRENDING THREADS