windows accounts

I'm trying to install Norton, and it says Internet Security failed to save
setting. Verify that your windows account is not restricted. I am the
administrator. How do I verify this? TIA
--
karenr
1 answer Last reply

    You need to ask your question to Symantec Technical Support.

    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "karenr" <karenr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to install Norton, and it says Internet Security failed to save
    > setting. Verify that your windows account is not restricted. I am the
    > administrator. How do I verify this? TIA
    > --
    > karenr

Internet Security Microsoft Norton Windows XP