Problems w/ Need For Speed Underground 2 demo

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I just downloaded the NFSU2 demo and I tried to play it
but the screen was really messed up. The background,
audio, and FMV portions of the game were all fine but all
of the clickables were really screwed up. And when I
finally got a race started, there were letters and #s all
over the screen but the controls worked fine. I checked,
and I have the right graphics card. I am using Windows
2000 Professional and downloaded the correct demo. I need
Help.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris wrote:
> I just downloaded the NFSU2 demo and I tried to play it
> but the screen was really messed up. The background,
> audio, and FMV portions of the game were all fine but all
> of the clickables were really screwed up. And when I
> finally got a race started, there were letters and #s all
> over the screen but the controls worked fine. I checked,
> and I have the right graphics card. I am using Windows
> 2000 Professional and downloaded the correct demo. I need
> Help.

Which version of DirectX?

--
<- Shenan ->