Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize Tab-----I
can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always Show & etc.)

Don

Remove the checkmark from 'Lock the taskbar.'

Ted Zieglar

"Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize
> Tab-----I can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always
> Show & etc.)
>
> Don

Did you try right clicking on an action?

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize
> Tab-----I can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always
> Show & etc.)
>
> Don

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Did that earlier-no difference but Thanks
> Remove the checkmark from 'Lock the taskbar.'
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize
>> Tab-----I can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always
>> Show & etc.)
>>
>> Don

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Yes (right and left click)-the "Behavior" gives no dropdown for choices;

Thanks-Don