Customize TaskBar

When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize Tab-----I
can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always Show & etc.)

Don
4 answers Last reply
More about customize taskbar

    Remove the checkmark from 'Lock the taskbar.'

    Ted Zieglar

    "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize
    > Tab-----I can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always
    > Show & etc.)
    >
    > Don

    Did you try right clicking on an action?

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize
    > Tab-----I can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always
    > Show & etc.)
    >
    > Don

    Did that earlier-no difference but Thanks
    > Remove the checkmark from 'Lock the taskbar.'
    >
    > Ted Zieglar
    >
    > "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize
    >> Tab-----I can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always
    >> Show & etc.)
    >>
    >> Don

    Yes (right and left click)-the "Behavior" gives no dropdown for choices;

    Thanks-Don
    "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Did you try right clicking on an action?
    >
    > --
    > Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    > Please respond in Newsgroup. Do not send email
    > http://www.fjsmjs.com
    > Protect your PC
    >

    > "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> When I go to (right click) Start\Properties\TaskBar Tab\Customize
    >> Tab-----I can't not change the customizations (Hide when active; Always
    >> Show & etc.)
    >>
    >> Don

Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP