it's OK, but backup : Belkin wireless ADSL - new firmware!

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.broadband,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

Just one thing to mention, backup your config , I didn't ; did an
update and every setting was reset ,( searched for an age to find my
dsl acc password !)
Other than that all seems good so far.....

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.telecom.broadband,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

On 25 Aug 2004 13:43:57 -0700 and in article
<7b763099.0408251243.6cf85ecb@posting.google.com>, el rodgo said...
: Just one thing to mention, backup your config , I didn't ; did an
: update and every setting was reset ,
:
To be fair, what else did you expect to happen? heh.
--
chris