hi i have analogue camcoder which i want to transfer the taped film into the
movemaker so that i can save it in the disk.

i have used the s-video pin to connect my camcoder to the cpu i can caputre
the film but i can not get the sound.

is there any suggestion to getting the sound as well.

thank you

Canopus ADVC1394 Video Capture Card
Lowest Price Your
Target Price Condition Delete
Canopus ADVC1394 Video Capture Card MAC Cable 720X480 SW NTSC DVD PCI
Compare Sellers at NexTag 220.49 225.00 New Delete Price Alert

Please note: price reflects product information at the time this email was
sent.

If the "Delete Price Alert" link for the Canopus ADVC1394 Video Capture Card
MAC Cable 720X480 SW NTSC DVD PCI does not work, visit the following URL to
remove the alert:

http://www.nextag.com