no sournd

hi i have analogue camcoder which i want to transfer the taped film into the
movemaker so that i can save it in the disk.

i have used the s-video pin to connect my camcoder to the cpu i can caputre
the film but i can not get the sound.

is there any suggestion to getting the sound as well.

thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about sournd

    Canopus ADVC1394 Video Capture Card
    Lowest Price Your
    Target Price Condition Delete
    Canopus ADVC1394 Video Capture Card MAC Cable 720X480 SW NTSC DVD PCI
    Compare Sellers at NexTag 220.49 225.00 New Delete Price Alert

    Please note: price reflects product information at the time this email was
    sent.

    If the "Delete Price Alert" link for the Canopus ADVC1394 Video Capture Card
    MAC Cable 720X480 SW NTSC DVD PCI does not work, visit the following URL to
    remove the alert:

    http://www.nextag.com

    "amber" <amber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi i have analogue camcoder which i want to transfer the taped film into
    the
    > movemaker so that i can save it in the disk.
    >
    > i have used the s-video pin to connect my camcoder to the cpu i can
    caputre
    > the film but i can not get the sound.
    >
    > is there any suggestion to getting the sound as well.
    >
    > thank you

Microsoft Windows XP