Sign in with
Your question

Selling-> Nvidia Quadro FX 5600

Last response: in Deals
June 30, 2010 7:40:13 PM

Hi, I have a used Nvidia Quadro FX 5600 for sale, Its From HP and was used as a test card. Its got some cosmetic wear, and some tape residue on it. Its in working condition and runs smooth. My cousin used to work at HP and gave this to me one day as I was looking for a new graphics card. I have no use for this card and it wont fit into my computer case. Thats the only reason im selling it. Im asking $400 for it. From what ive seen on ebay and other places I find this to be a reasonable price.
I would like to put the money into a Amd Phenom X4 965 black edition, and some OCZ platinum DDR2 1066 4 gig ram.
With that I Will also consider trades.

!!!!Serious Inquires Only!!!!

here are some specs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ground-breaking NVIDIA unified architecture dynamically allocates compute, geometry, and shader processing power to efficiently deliver optimized performance. Featuring the industry's first 1.5GB frame buffer with massive memory bandwidth up to 76.8 GB/sec., Quadro FX 5600 enables interactive visualization of the largest, 64-bit datasets. Revolutionary NVIDIA CUDA technology provides a simplified computing platform for data-intensive applications using a standard C language interface to solve complex computational problems. The reference standard for Shader Model 4.0, Quadro FX 5600 solution enables next generation ultra-realistic, real-time visualization applications with unprecedented image quality. With two dual-link DVI connectors, NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 offers the industry's best image quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2400.

Processor / Memory
Video Memory Installed: 1.5 GB
Graphics Processor / Vendor: NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600
RAMDAC Clock Speed: 400 MHz

Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces: 2 x DVI-I (dual link) - 29 pin combined DVI
Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16

Video Output
Video Output Type: Graphics adapter
Max Resolution (external): 3840 x 2400 / 24 Hz
Video Interface Type: PCI Express x16
July 4, 2010 4:18:33 PM

Are you still interested in selling this? Do you know if it works with Windows 7? This would be an amazing deal for my video workstation if you are still selling.
July 4, 2010 5:52:51 PM

crum said:
Are you still interested in selling this? Do you know if it works with Windows 7? This would be an amazing deal for my video workstation if you are still selling.

I am still selling this, My cousin has the Quadro Fx 4200(?) the 757 mb version running on windows 7. I dont have drivers or anything for it, but they are not to hard to find off the nvidia site.
Related resources
August 7, 2010 8:02:20 AM

Is the 5600 still for sale?

Are you willing to part with it for around $350?

Thanks.....
September 30, 2010 3:51:02 AM

Apocsin said:
I am still selling this, My cousin has the Quadro Fx 4200(?) the 757 mb version running on windows 7. I dont have drivers or anything for it, but they are not to hard to find off the nvidia site.

I want to buy this card. do you still have it? thanks.
September 30, 2010 4:23:43 PM

Have you already sold this card?
!