radioactivekid

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2003
after weeks of hopeing that the a7n8x gremlins would disappear from the forum,ive finally decided to rule out the asus for my next mobo..any honest opinions on the epox 8rda+ would be greatly appriciated(any problems etc)
also how is the bios updated.is the tedious old fashioned method used or can it now be now be done through windows?
im unable to find this info on any sites<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by radioactivekid on 02/15/03 07:00 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

twanto

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2002
I got the basic MSI board last week. It's nice. I believe you can do windows bios update through it as well, but my board came with the most recent bios so I couldn't tell you for sure. I don't know anything about the epox board.

twanto

blah

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Using 8RDA for second month, just enjoying the thing, even MX300 running like it was built for it. I picked basic board because I have all the add-ons (no NV sound though, nothing beats my MX300 yet ;) plus if I sell the thing, still get to keep all the goodies, heh.
And for $100 bucks no VIA or SIS comes close in perfopatibility as I've witnessed yet.

..this is very useful and helpful place for information...

TKH

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2002
Just give yoyu another option, Abit NF7-S. This is the second best mobo after Asus A7N8X Deluxe. The only different between these two mobo is that Abit has only one LAN, and since you are considering 8RDA+ then this won't be an issue to you. And Abit actually gives better sound option (an optical digital output).

My PC has gone to hell... because it's a killing machine...