I need An Expert??? Help

Im having Problems. I keep getting a WMI needs to close message. And I cant
get a Game to install it says the ea autorun isnt working.. I dont know Jack
about any of this I ran a virus scan and I apear to be clean but is there a
way to repair these probs Ive also tried system restore and it wont let me
restore I wanna play this game and this is driving me nuts.. Help anyone
please??

If the EA autorun doesn't work you can always try installing the game
directly from setup.exe in the game folder on the CD.

"nothing" wrote:

> Im having Problems. I keep getting a WMI needs to close message. And I cant
> get a Game to install it says the ea autorun isnt working.. I dont know Jack
> about any of this I ran a virus scan and I apear to be clean but is there a
> way to repair these probs Ive also tried system restore and it wont let me
> restore I wanna play this game and this is driving me nuts.. Help anyone
> please??

You should be more descriptive in your post:

-What is the game?
-What is your computer configuration?
-CPU?
-RAM?
-Video Card?
-OS (home edition or pro)?
-Latest service pack installed?

First, Does your computer meet all system requirements required according to
the game manufacturer?

Was there anything you recently installed on the computer (other than the
game) or settings you changed?

--
~Jeff~
[Microsoft Windows XP Pro,Office 2000]

"nothing" <nothing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Im having Problems. I keep getting a WMI needs to close message. And I
cant
> get a Game to install it says the ea autorun isnt working.. I dont know
Jack
> about any of this I ran a virus scan and I apear to be clean but is there
> way to repair these probs Ive also tried system restore and it wont let me
> restore I wanna play this game and this is driving me nuts.. Help anyone
> please??

I don't know if this will help, but it can't hurt. From Start>Run type sfc
/scannow. Let it run and see what happens.

Joli

--

www.joliballew.com
www.northtexasgraphics.com