How do I show File extension , .exe .txt .diz....

How do I show File extension , .exe .txt .diz....

Where do I put the check mark.

Thanks
D.

"DPost" wrote:

> How do I show File extension , .exe .txt .diz....
>
> Where do I put the check mark.
>
> Thanks
> D.

I'm translatig all the names from a finnish version so they definately will
not match 100%, but the idea should be farely close.

Windowsbutton + E (resource manager
Tools -> settings of the folder
Show -> Here you should find a long list of checkboxes. Near the end of the
list there is something which says "hide the extensions of known filetypes".
Try that one.

TRENDING THREADS