So I started the Assassin...

and have no clue where I want to go with her. So far I have 5 points in
Tiger Strike, 5 in Claw Mastery, and 1 in just about everything else. Seems
I've ended up using Blade Fury and Blade Sentinel more than anything else
now that I have a point in those . Sentinel seems to be a lot more
effective than I'd ever realized before!

Now I'm just trying to figure out all the effects that transfer over to
Sentinel. So far it looks like elemental damage only :eek:( Does that get cut
down to 3/8's as well?

If I max Tiger Strike, Claw Mastery, and Shadow Master, put 1 pt in all
other relevant skills, that leaves me at 76 points. I'll probably cave in
and put a point into DS, so lets make it 80.

That leaves me with a jack of all trades Assassin. Bleh. Tiger Strike +
Dragon Claw vs. Blade Fury. ARGH! The problem is all this nice Assassin
stuff I had around that I just felt should be put to use. Maybe I'll just
put all the rest of the points into Sentinel, for giggles.

short

short wrote:
> and have no clue where I want to go with her. So far I have 5 points
in
> Tiger Strike, 5 in Claw Mastery, and 1 in just about everything else.
Seems
> I've ended up using Blade Fury and Blade Sentinel more than anything
else
> now that I have a point in those . Sentinel seems to be a lot more
> effective than I'd ever realized before!
>
> Now I'm just trying to figure out all the effects that transfer over
> Sentinel. So far it looks like elemental damage only :eek:( Does that
get cut
> down to 3/8's as well?
>

> If I max Tiger Strike, Claw Mastery, and Shadow Master, put 1 pt in
all
> other relevant skills, that leaves me at 76 points. I'll probably
cave in
> and put a point into DS, so lets make it 80.
>
> That leaves me with a jack of all trades Assassin. Bleh. Tiger
Strike +
> Dragon Claw vs. Blade Fury. ARGH! The problem is all this nice
Assassin
> stuff I had around that I just felt should be put to use. Maybe I'll
just
> put all the rest of the points into Sentinel, for giggles.
>

> short

Hi what level is she now? I know it hard to find nice claws for early
assassins. mine in her 40s and using bartucs now so if u need some nice
early clwas u can have the 1s she used. she started out using a 2
socket wristbalde with 2 20 poison jewels in it but I not usre if I
have those still but I have cpl of nice claws for in 20s that she used
until 42 and bartucs. 1 was 2 socket wristblade with am tir in it for
strength word if u want them msg me sometime and u can have em :)

Kaytie

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> and have no clue where I want to go with her. So far I have 5 points in
> Tiger Strike, 5 in Claw Mastery, and 1 in just about everything else.
Seems
> I've ended up using Blade Fury and Blade Sentinel more than anything else
> now that I have a point in those . Sentinel seems to be a lot more
> effective than I'd ever realized before!
>
> Now I'm just trying to figure out all the effects that transfer over to
> Sentinel. So far it looks like elemental damage only :eek:( Does that get
cut
> down to 3/8's as well?
>

> If I max Tiger Strike, Claw Mastery, and Shadow Master, put 1 pt in all
> other relevant skills, that leaves me at 76 points. I'll probably cave in
> and put a point into DS, so lets make it 80.
>
> That leaves me with a jack of all trades Assassin. Bleh. Tiger Strike +
> Dragon Claw vs. Blade Fury. ARGH! The problem is all this nice Assassin
> stuff I had around that I just felt should be put to use. Maybe I'll just
> put all the rest of the points into Sentinel, for giggles.
>

> short

OK, useless post. I changed my mind and will go with DTail :)

short

"Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in message
> short wrote:
> > and have no clue where I want to go with her. So far I have 5 points
> in
> > Tiger Strike, 5 in Claw Mastery, and 1 in just about everything else.
> Seems
> > I've ended up using Blade Fury and Blade Sentinel more than anything
> else
> > now that I have a point in those . Sentinel seems to be a lot more
> > effective than I'd ever realized before!
> >
> > Now I'm just trying to figure out all the effects that transfer over
> > Sentinel. So far it looks like elemental damage only :eek:( Does that
> get cut
> > down to 3/8's as well?
> >

> > If I max Tiger Strike, Claw Mastery, and Shadow Master, put 1 pt in
> all
> > other relevant skills, that leaves me at 76 points. I'll probably
> cave in
> > and put a point into DS, so lets make it 80.
> >
> > That leaves me with a jack of all trades Assassin. Bleh. Tiger
> Strike +
> > Dragon Claw vs. Blade Fury. ARGH! The problem is all this nice
> Assassin
> > stuff I had around that I just felt should be put to use. Maybe I'll
> just
> > put all the rest of the points into Sentinel, for giggles.
> >

> > short
> >

> Hi what level is she now? I know it hard to find nice claws for early
> assassins. mine in her 40s and using bartucs now so if u need some nice
> early clwas u can have the 1s she used. she started out using a 2
> socket wristbalde with 2 20 poison jewels in it but I not usre if I
> have those still but I have cpl of nice claws for in 20s that she used
> until 42 and bartucs. 1 was 2 socket wristblade with am tir in it for
> strength word if u want them msg me sometime and u can have em :)
>
> Kaytie

She's lvl..........26? Or something. I made her a couple of Strength Claws
as well :)

I think I changed my mind about the build anyway though, so I'm going to
rebuild her.

Or I might just scrap the whole idea :)

short