sk

Need some help here.

I have set up limited user accounts in the PC (using Windows XP Home) for my
other family members. When they use the PC, an error message always pops out:
An exception occurred while trying to run "amecsa.cpl, RUN_DLL".

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

"Rundll32 amecsa.cpl" is the command line that loads an ADSL modem Control
Panel applet. If you're leasing the modem from your ISP, ask your ISP for
help. If you own the modem, seek help from the modem manufacturer's
technical support.
--
Ted Zieglar

"SK" <SK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need some help here.
>
> I have set up limited user accounts in the PC (using Windows XP Home) for
my
> other family members. When they use the PC, an error message always pops
out:
> An exception occurred while trying to run "amecsa.cpl, RUN_DLL".
>
> Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

sk

Many thanks, Ted. I will check with the ISP and modem supplier. Best wishes. SK