Well I can make all of you seem intellegent. How can I even tell if my
computor has a DVD burner?
--
Cin

Well, you can look at the drives on the front of the
computer, some will say what they are, like LG 404B DVD-RW.
or you can get a program EVEREST free from www.lavalys.com
that will scan you computer and report what is installed.

"Cin" <Cin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Well I can make all of you seem intellegent. How can I
even tell if my
| computor has a DVD burner?
| --
| Cin

hi..simply click 'start' then 'my computer'..simply look at the drives
installed. eg ..3 1/2 floppy / dvd drive / ..if it says dvd -rw drive on
one of them.then you have a dvd burner.simple as that