server to look for

..36

That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring something
going wrong.
If something goes wrong I'll say so.

I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the server
and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my bottle(s).

--

Taffy is delicious.
4 answers Last reply

    ended the count at 195. somebody else sold one. I shall do my emptying and
    deleting elsewhere this weekend I think. then I'll mostly just be posting
    off topic here.

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > flame_thrower wrote:
    >> .36
    >>
    >> That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring
    >> something going wrong.
    >> If something goes wrong I'll say so.
    >>
    >> I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the
    >> server and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my
    >> bottle(s).
    >
    > Damn! Got home late after shady spent ages in a shop while I waited. Tried
    > to take it easy (Started just after 6am GMT) but after 20-odd attempts at
    > getting on .36 got RD.
    >
    > Will try again if I can in 10 minutes but I think I'm out. :-(
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    pfft women and shopping.

    flame_thrower wrote:
    > ended the count at 195. somebody else sold one.

    Bummer. So DC was a no-show?

    > I shall do my
    > emptying and deleting elsewhere this weekend I think. then I'll
    > mostly just be posting off topic here.

    As long as you keep posting. :-)

    Cheers,
    --
    ~misfit~

    > flame_thrower wrote:
    >> ended the count at 195. somebody else sold one.
    >
    > Bummer. So DC was a no-show?
    >
    >> I shall do my
    >> emptying and deleting elsewhere this weekend I think. then I'll
    >> mostly just be posting off topic here.
    >
    > As long as you keep posting. :-)

    I have it on good word that the clone walked about 11 am eastern today on
    the same server. 22 sojs more were sold after i left. 1 not mine while I was
    selling. a total of 83

    > Cheers,
    > --
    > ~misfit~
    >
    >> "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    >>> .36
    >>>
    >>> That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring
    >>> something going wrong.
    >>> If something goes wrong I'll say so.
    >>>
    >>> I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the
    >>> server and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my
    >>> bottle(s).
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Taffy is delicious.

Games Diablo Servers Video Games