Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

server to look for

Tags:
  • Games
  • Diablo
  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 3:37:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

..36

That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring something
going wrong.
If something goes wrong I'll say so.

I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the server
and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my bottle(s).

--

Taffy is delicious.

More about : server

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 6:32:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

ended the count at 195. somebody else sold one. I shall do my emptying and
deleting elsewhere this weekend I think. then I'll mostly just be posting
off topic here.
"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
news:zfp3e.98721$SF.65149@lakeread08...
> .36
>
> That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring something
> going wrong.
> If something goes wrong I'll say so.
>
> I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the server
> and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my bottle(s).
>
> --
>
> Taffy is delicious.
>
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 6:33:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:424e3b38@news01.wxnz.net...
> flame_thrower wrote:
>> .36
>>
>> That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring
>> something going wrong.
>> If something goes wrong I'll say so.
>>
>> I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the
>> server and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my
>> bottle(s).
>
> Damn! Got home late after shady spent ages in a shop while I waited. Tried
> to take it easy (Started just after 6am GMT) but after 20-odd attempts at
> getting on .36 got RD.
>
> Will try again if I can in 10 minutes but I think I'm out. :-(
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>
pfft women and shopping.
Related resources
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 1:20:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

flame_thrower wrote:
> ended the count at 195. somebody else sold one.

Bummer. So DC was a no-show?

> I shall do my
> emptying and deleting elsewhere this weekend I think. then I'll
> mostly just be posting off topic here.

As long as you keep posting. :-)

Cheers,
--
~misfit~

> "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:zfp3e.98721$SF.65149@lakeread08...
>> .36
>>
>> That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring
>> something going wrong.
>> If something goes wrong I'll say so.
>>
>> I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the
>> server and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my
>> bottle(s).
>>
>> --
>>
>> Taffy is delicious.
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 1:20:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:424e69a9@news01.wxnz.net...
> flame_thrower wrote:
>> ended the count at 195. somebody else sold one.
>
> Bummer. So DC was a no-show?
>
>> I shall do my
>> emptying and deleting elsewhere this weekend I think. then I'll
>> mostly just be posting off topic here.
>
> As long as you keep posting. :-)
>

I have it on good word that the clone walked about 11 am eastern today on
the same server. 22 sojs more were sold after i left. 1 not mine while I was
selling. a total of 83

> Cheers,
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>> "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
>> news:zfp3e.98721$SF.65149@lakeread08...
>>> .36
>>>
>>> That's 63.241.83.36 . In 1.5 hours I will begin selling barring
>>> something going wrong.
>>> If something goes wrong I'll say so.
>>>
>>> I myself will be game hopping on orifice-passion. If you get on the
>>> server and want to announce it here so be it. Now back to my
>>> bottle(s).
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Taffy is delicious.
>
>
!