Need help with Windows xp

December 12, 2004 5:51:04 PM

Hi: Here is a web page that I downloaded from google. Scroll down and
click on the song and it plays.
-
When I send the same page, as I'm doing here, to my lap top
aleva6@msn.com   the page loads but will not play. That's why I'm
wondering if I have to click on an icon to get the sound.If so,where
would it be?
-
Learning to use the lap top is reallly confusing to me. I'm on the msn1
plan Thanks for your feed back. I think my gray cells are wearing out.
AL.
Included Page:
http://www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp

More about : windows

Anonymous
December 12, 2004 5:51:05 PM

"Al. Ozzie" wrote:

> Hi: Here is a web page that I downloaded from google. Scroll down and
> click on the song and it plays.
> -
> When I send the same page, as I'm doing here, to my lap top
> aleva6@msn.com the page loads but will not play. That's why I'm
> wondering if I have to click on an icon to get the sound.If so,where
> would it be?
> -
> Learning to use the lap top is reallly confusing to me. I'm on the msn1
> plan Thanks for your feed back. I think my gray cells are wearing out.
> AL.
> Included Page:
> http://www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp

As the site says, click on the Musical note. Works just fine in XP.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:55:32 AM

I click on the music note and nothing happens. Why? Al
December 13, 2004 2:55:33 AM

What music note?

"Al. Ozzie" <claren409@webtv.net> wrote in message
|I click on the music note and nothing happens. Why? Al

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 1:21:03 PM

I was referring to a url that contains music for Xmas. By each song is a
musical note that you have to click to make the song play.
-
Here's the uurl: http://www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp

When I open it the page loads and when I click on a music symbol a bar
drops asking if I typed in the url and if I did to be sure it's right.
It must be right or the page wouldn't open. AL
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 1:21:04 PM

Sounds like a problem on the server, nothing with your
computer. Of course, this site may be harvesting or
planting.
If you want to complain or get help, see if there is a
"contact" or webmaster link on the site. Often hastily
constructed webpages have broken links that they didn't
properly test.

!