Need help with Windows xp

Hi: Here is a web page that I downloaded from google. Scroll down and
click on the song and it plays.
-
When I send the same page, as I'm doing here, to my lap top
aleva6@msn.com   the page loads but will not play. That's why I'm
wondering if I have to click on an icon to get the sound.If so,where
would it be?
-
Learning to use the lap top is reallly confusing to me. I'm on the msn1
plan Thanks for your feed back. I think my gray cells are wearing out.
AL.
Included Page:
http://www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp
5 answers Last reply
More about need windows

    "Al. Ozzie" wrote:

    > Hi: Here is a web page that I downloaded from google. Scroll down and
    > click on the song and it plays.
    > -
    > When I send the same page, as I'm doing here, to my lap top
    > aleva6@msn.com the page loads but will not play. That's why I'm
    > wondering if I have to click on an icon to get the sound.If so,where
    > would it be?
    > -
    > Learning to use the lap top is reallly confusing to me. I'm on the msn1
    > plan Thanks for your feed back. I think my gray cells are wearing out.
    > AL.
    > Included Page:
    > http://www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp

    As the site says, click on the Musical note. Works just fine in XP.

    I click on the music note and nothing happens. Why? Al

    What music note?

    "Al. Ozzie" <claren409@webtv.net> wrote in message
    |I click on the music note and nothing happens. Why? Al

    I was referring to a url that contains music for Xmas. By each song is a
    musical note that you have to click to make the song play.
    -
    Here's the uurl: http://www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp

    When I open it the page loads and when I click on a music symbol a bar
    drops asking if I typed in the url and if I did to be sure it's right.
    It must be right or the page wouldn't open. AL

    Sounds like a problem on the server, nothing with your
    computer. Of course, this site may be harvesting or
    planting.
    If you want to complain or get help, see if there is a
    "contact" or webmaster link on the site. Often hastily
    constructed webpages have broken links that they didn't
    properly test.

    |I was referring to a url that contains music for Xmas. By
    each song is a
    | musical note that you have to click to make the song play.
    | -
    | Here's the uurl: http://www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp
    |
    | When I open it the page loads and when I click on a music
    symbol a bar
    | drops asking if I typed in the url and if I did to be sure
    it's right.
    | It must be right or the page wouldn't open. AL

Microsoft Windows XP