LaserJet 4600 Envelope Printing Issue

I have a 4600 Color Laser which fails when trying to print envelopes.
If we turn the printer off and then back on and try, works like a
champ. We are getting a paper size mismatch on number 10 envelopes
when it fails. Anyone seen that problem before? We are using Word to
print with. Thanks!

ZR

<< We are getting a paper size mismatch on number 10 envelopes
when it fails >>

ZR-

Has it always done this, or did it stop working with no other changes?

I haven't seen this exact problem before. One thing I have seen, is that the
computer OS chooses a driver from its built-in library during installation, and
it sometimes doesn't provide all the functionality the printer is capable of.
(An example is not allowing duplex printing on a printer with the capability.)

If you didn't already, try re-installing using the CD that came with the
printer. You can probably download the needed file(s) from HP if you no longer
have the CD for the HP 4600.

Fred

Thanks Fred, I think that has been done but it's always best to try
something again if you're not sure!

ZR