paint shop pro 8

my kid wants psp 8. I'm on a tight budget and saw it on Amazon.com,seller
majorgeeks, new for $25, no manual included. Is this a bad idea? thanks for
any advice.

no bonus mom wrote:
> my kid wants psp 8. I'm on a tight budget and saw it on Amazon.com,seller
> majorgeeks, new for $25, no manual included. Is this a bad idea? thanks for
> any advice.

If it is being sold on cdrom, then the manual is in
the cdrom.

PSP is a dynamite program. I have been using it since its inception. Go
for it. There is an internal "help" program, you don't need the book. have
you done the free trial from JASC?

"no bonus mom" <no bonus mom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my kid wants psp 8. I'm on a tight budget and saw it on Amazon.com,seller
> majorgeeks, new for $25, no manual included. Is this a bad idea? thanks
> for
> any advice.

You can also find it on eBay, retail boxed with manuals at
about that or a lower price. But if you're on a tight
budget, try the free IRFANVIEW program.

no bonus mom wrote:
> my kid wants psp 8. I'm on a tight budget and saw it on
> Amazon.com,seller majorgeeks, new for $25, no manual included. Is
> this a bad idea? thanks for any advice.

You'd better not tell them that the latest version is 9 then...

Why are you posting this here? Paint Shop Pro isn't a MS product. PSP is
more complicated than it first appears.

If I were you I'd purchase the full version of PSP9 for $100 and mail in for
the $50 rebate.
on salads.

Mistoffolees wrote:
> no bonus mom wrote:
>> my kid wants psp 8. I'm on a tight budget and saw it on
>> Amazon.com,seller majorgeeks, new for $25, no manual included. Is
>> this a bad idea? thanks for any advice.
>

> If it is being sold on cdrom, then the manual is in
> the cdrom.

Actually it isn't. It has a help file on the disc, *NOT* a manual. PSP9
ships with a comprehensive 502-page manual.
on salads.

jules

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

hi can anyone tell me how i can get into the paints site,as says i should
have it in my accessories but isent there ty :)