Need help with my home network.

Hi all,
I have three pcs, one desktop (Win XP Pro) connected directly to wireless
router (Linksys WRT54G), one desktop (Win XP Pro) connected to network via
Linksys Wireless "B" USB adapter, and a notebook (Win 2000 Pro) connected to
network via Linksys "G" PC card.
Suddenly the desktop using the USB adapter won't see the network. Nothing
has changed...workgroup name is the same, all the protocols are still
appearing, all the usual stuff is enabled. Usually all that is needed is a
reboot but this time I can't get it to work. It's been a while since I 've
messed around with this so I'm a bit of a rookie at it all. I'm hoping for
some quick pointers.
Thanks for any help or advice.
Gary

> Hi all,
> I have three pcs, one desktop (Win XP Pro) connected directly to wireless
> router (Linksys WRT54G), one desktop (Win XP Pro) connected to network via
> Linksys Wireless "B" USB adapter, and a notebook (Win 2000 Pro) connected
> network via Linksys "G" PC card.
> Suddenly the desktop using the USB adapter won't see the network. Nothing
> has changed...workgroup name is the same, all the protocols are still
> appearing, all the usual stuff is enabled. Usually all that is needed is a
> reboot but this time I can't get it to work. It's been a while since I 've
> messed around with this so I'm a bit of a rookie at it all. I'm hoping for
> some quick pointers.
> Thanks for any help or advice.

Have You checked if in WRT54G configuration there is no "g -only" marked in
type of network combobox?

Rgds.
Tomek