Sign in with
Your question

Games for the 360.....pirate.....

Last response: in Video Games
October 24, 2008 6:46:24 PM

My friend just showed me how many games are available on the 360 for free.......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/addy1/xboxtitles...

That is only for 360. down loaded in less than 4 days :pfff:  :pfff: 

More about : games 360 pirate

October 24, 2008 7:54:49 PM

Quote:
strangle your friend to death, cleanse the world of pirates. (you can even dress up as a ninja if you like)

Or steal all his games. :D 
Related resources
Anonymous
October 24, 2008 8:05:27 PM

lol i tried pirating once... don't have the patience for doing it... and doing it on a console is even stupider... because what happens when you get a new game... that needs a firmware update... but you can't do that as then your account will be banned due to tampering... the stupidity of people amazes me
October 24, 2008 8:46:23 PM

Quote:
lol i tried pirating once... don't have the patience for doing it... and doing it on a console is even stupider... because what happens when you get a new game... that needs a firmware update... but you can't do that as then your account will be banned due to tampering... the stupidity of people amazes me

What account? :??: 
October 24, 2008 9:57:14 PM

dagger said:
What account? :??: 
You can get banned from Xbox Live if Microsoft detects any sort of mods to your box. If this happened, your Xbox 360's serial number is banned from connecting to Xbox Live forever, and your warranty is void as well so you won't be covered in the event of the RROD. Unfortunately, I've heard Microsoft isn't able to detect it a lot of the time, so pirates often go unpunished.
October 24, 2008 9:59:50 PM

I also assume he means the XBL account, but unfortunately this isnt the case about 90% of the time. My friend who pirates his games gets all the updates with no issue what so ever. He did it for 1 year and a half until his account was banned...so he just made a new one (after getting a new xbox, which is still less money than what he had saved on not buying his games "yea thats how many he has pirated" and now hes at it all over again)! Dont worry all...I have a slow death planned for him. All in do time.

Best,

3Ball
October 24, 2008 10:08:44 PM

Wait, you have to connect online every time you play a game? :??: 
October 25, 2008 12:31:36 AM

dagger said:
Wait, you have to connect online every time you play a game? :??: 
You are NEVER required to connect to play games, however you're losing a major part of what makes the Xbox 360 great if you don't.
October 25, 2008 2:59:50 AM

Heyyou27 said:
You are NEVER required to connect to play games, however you're losing a major part of what makes the Xbox 360 great if you don't.

So what makes xbox360 great? :na: 
October 25, 2008 3:14:51 AM

dagger said:
So what makes xbox360 great? :na: 

Haha, I get the joke, but must say that consoles can be one hell of a time as well! I eagerly await gears 2 and Resistance 2.

Best,

3Ball
October 25, 2008 5:48:50 PM

So he has downloaded $3720 worth of games not including tax / shipping charges that you'd pay with most retailers, and he has only had to go through one or two Xbox 360s if he was caught and banned.

I've heard of pirates going on Live and not getting banned for some time. It seems that MS has to go through a process before banning people, like they did around the time of Halo 3 after seeing a lot of pirates go online with leaked copies.

Obviously though pirates would have to be concerned with getting banned, or even having their information turned over for some more serious punishment. I'd rather continue to enjoy going on Live without any concerns, and I really feel that Live is what the 360 is really about for most games. :) 
October 26, 2008 3:00:16 PM

Yeah, the PC gaming industry is in shambles, let's do the same for consoles!!!

*golf clap*
!