How do you control what programs other users can use on th..

I have 3 users on my XP account, I am the administrator, but all the programs
I have loaded on to my computer, the other 2 users have access to, How can I
deny them the access to my programs when they use my computer??--

Why tell a lie, when you can get away with telling the truth.
2 answers Last reply
More about control programs users

    On a program made for Win 2k or XP it will give you the option to install
    for all users or just for the logged on user.

    If you don't see that option during the installation of the program, you
    might want to contact the manufacturer of the program for an updated
    version.

    hth
    DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

    Blue wrote:
    > I have 3 users on my XP account, I am the administrator, but all the programs
    > I have loaded on to my computer, the other 2 users have access to, How can I
    > deny them the access to my programs when they use my computer??--

    Open My Computer, open C, Docs & Settings, All Users, Start Menu, Programs.

    Repeat the procedure again to open a window for each user, subsituting
    "their name" for "all users" Then simply drag the program icons to whatever
    account you want.

    --
    Best Wishes from Martin

    So many questions, so few answers.