Sign in with
Your question

WANTED- CHEAP DESKTOP SATA HARDRIVE

Last response: in Deals
July 20, 2010 7:11:57 PM

Looking for a cheap Sata hardrive any size,looking to spend somewhere in the 20,s.
July 20, 2010 10:30:47 PM

CHACHOUU said:
Looking for a cheap Sata hardrive any size,looking to spend somewhere in the 20,s.

I have an 80 gig samsung drive i'd sell you for 20$ It is used but in good working order. You would need to pick it up or pay shipping though.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am in orange county california.
July 21, 2010 12:02:37 AM

I am in Miami,fl
how much shipping we,r talking about.
Related resources
July 21, 2010 12:06:59 AM

CHACHOUU said:
I am in Miami,fl
how much shipping we,r talking about.

I have no idea. I'm not looking to make a profit on shipping, you pick the shipping method and pay exactly what the cost is. I cant imagine something as small as a hard drive will be all that expensive.

I'll try and stop by the ups store next time im out and get a ballpark. I'd guess around 5-10$ with popcorn or bubblrap and a box etc.
July 21, 2010 2:43:38 AM

10 would be too much,even usps priority is only like $5.00 for a box that size.
anyway this guy from craigslist is supposed to call me tomorrow if he doesn,t I,ll contact you.
July 21, 2010 4:03:49 AM

I think i,ll get this deal to good to pass Thanks a lot.
July 21, 2010 4:13:30 AM

CHACHOUU said:
I think i,ll get this deal to good to pass Thanks a lot.

No problem - They've really been dropping the price on them lately (I bought a 500GB WD Caviar Blue on sale for the same price at a CompUSA store the other day) and figure the newer design and larger cache on the new 500GB drives vs. an old smaller drive is definitely worth the extra few $.
!