Annoying Password Prompt

Hi All,
I have begun to get a very annoying popup dialog box on my screen
repeatedly, tell me to "Enter Network Password". What brought that on, and
how do I make the bad thing stop??
Loyd
Jetcruiser@earthlink.net
1 answer Last reply
More about annoying password prompt

    Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!

    "MaxEpr" wrote:

    > Hi All,
    > I have begun to get a very annoying popup dialog box on my screen
    > repeatedly, tell me to "Enter Network Password". What brought that on, and
    > how do I make the bad thing stop??
    > Loyd
    > Jetcruiser@earthlink.net

Microsoft Dialog Windows XP