can't reformat 2nd hard disk

When windows in normal mode, if I right click on E disk and click format,
fill in the info and click OK, I get a message can't do. If I'm in safe
mode, same thing. If I'm in safe mode command line, I don't know what I'm
doing. And, I can't see anything in the BIOS that'll allow me to reformat a
hard disk, although I suppose it is there.

Can somebody help me?

dennist685

If you are an administrator you can format any logical drive. However, if
your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent
you from completing this procedure.

Go to Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Disk Management. Be sure to
read the directions very carefully.
--
Ted Zieglar

"dennist685" <dennist685@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When windows in normal mode, if I right click on E disk and click format,
> fill in the info and click OK, I get a message can't do. If I'm in safe
> mode, same thing. If I'm in safe mode command line, I don't know what I'm
> doing. And, I can't see anything in the BIOS that'll allow me to reformat
> hard disk, although I suppose it is there.
>
> Can somebody help me?
>
> dennist685

Ted,

In the end after some tweaking, it worked.

dennist685