Games,Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yah i know why pc gaming sucks! its cause of nvidia. look at the games. crappy bioshock, crappy crysis, crappy far cry 2, crappy doom 3, quake4, and so on bla bla bla. most of these ge sould of been great hits but crappy game engine for nvidia made them suck bad , like horrbly bad, like horrably bad, and maybe gave people a medicat bill for for playing these games like goggle vision, blind ness, demon possition(the nvidia demon telling poeple if you uy my card or use a game engine the requires a nvidia we wont hurt),the heebies geebies, or the great i've fallen and i can get up.
doom should have been a hit quake sould have been a hit, the otheres games just suck.
You know what i mean you know it now, so do somithing about it before we die or have to play crappy pc games for the next 10 years
And damn you priateers you know how muck money were losing?

Kraynor

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2007
Wait... wait... I think I'm seeing a pattern here...

Bioshock, Crysis, Far Cry 2, Doom 3, Quake 4... I think there's a 'crappy' in there somewhere related to those 5 titles.

I think I've deciphered it!

Translation: 'I'm an idiot and know nothing about games. I know so little, in fact, that I see Nvidia's logo on the box and automatically assume they've made every little bit of it down to the voice acting which they did themselves while making the game engine, not that I know what a game engine actually is.'

Ah what fun it is to poke trolls during commercials.

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
I think we can close this thread now. As far as people can understand the OP, they are disagreeing with it and most cannot understand one bit of it, which kind of defeats the purpose of this discussion to start with.

As I do not foresee any sensible interaction between the OP and the responders in the short term, this topic is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.